A lot of first-time homebuyers (and repeat homebuyers) are looking at this housing market and wondering … should I wait to buy a house?
Big questions like these are always more fun with really smart friends so I invited former financial analyst, Meghan Rabuse on the show again.
Meghan is the founder of FamilyFinanceMom.com and the host of the popular Finance Explained Podcast where she breaks down money complexities and makes them easier to understand.
Overview: Should I Wait to Buy a House with Meghan Rabuse
Meghan Rabuse reviews the following:
- Why homeownership should be viewed as a long-term plan
- How mortgage interest rates will look in the future
- The other costs new homeowners should be aware of before committing
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Meghan Rabuse
Meghan spent nearly a decade as a Financial Analyst, before spending the last 7+ years as a SAHM to three little ones.
She shares simple money tips for moms to help their family reach their financial goals by building a financial plan they can LIVE with!
Resources – Meghan Rabuse
Other Content You Might Like
- Why is my Roth IRA Losing Money?
- Inflation Up, Stocks Down. What To Do?
- Are We in a Recession or Not?
- Make My Kid a Millionaire Course: Build and protect generational wealth for your children through my 10-step course. Learn more!
- Family Wealth + Happiness Guidebook: Get the 10 steps to young family wealth and happiness for free by signing up for our bi-weekly newsletter. This 39-page PDF gives the tools, guidance and resources to achieve your own version of family financial independence.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“Home is the nicest word there is.”Laura Ingalls Wilder
What do you think of the advice from Meghan Rabuse? Are you still wondering “Should I wait to buy a house?”
Please let us know in the comments below.