With the stock market down and inflation way up, families are concerned about their personal financial outlook. Recently, our family has seen increases at the grocery store, our utility bills … and even Netflix raised their prices recently.
So what can we do as consumers to protect ourselves financially?
To support us with this question, I invited Meghan Rabuse to the podcast this week. Meghan's extensive background as a financial analyst AND a Mom makes her the perfect person to help us with this question
Meghan Rabuse and I review the following:
- What inflation means to families right now
- How to protect yourself from inflation
- Which investments keep things simple yet effective
Meghan has an incredible way of discussing complex topics and making them easier to understand. In this episode, Meghan's advice will help you rest easier with the uncertainties around inflation and the declining stock market.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Meghan Rabuse
Meghan spent nearly a decade as a Financial Analyst, before spending the last 7+ as a SAHM to three little ones. She shares simple money tips for moms to help their family reach their financial goals by building a financial plan they can LIVE with!
Meghan Rabuse Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- How to Start Investing Today (in 10 Simple Steps)
- Roth IRA Investing (in 10 Simple Steps)
- HSA vs. 401k: How to Prioritize Your Investments
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15 minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”― Oprah Winfrey
Are you concerned about inflation and the stock market? What do you think of the advice from Meghan Rabuse?
Please let me know in the comments below.