It's the question a lot of us are asking right now … Are we in a recession or not? You'll find all sorts of different answers on the financial news media and even amongst your friends!
Meghan Rabuse, an expert Financial Analyst, joins me to answer this question and share what we can do to become recession-proof.
Overview: Are We In a Recession with Meghan Rabuse
Meghan Rabuse reviews the following:
- The data that proves we are in a recession (and why that's okay)
- How to prepare for difficult financial times
- What investors should do in a recession
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Meghan Rabuse
Meghan spent nearly a decade as a Financial Analyst, before spending the last 7+ years as a SAHM to three little ones.
She shares simple money tips for moms to help their family reach their financial goals by building a financial plan they can LIVE with!
Resources – Meghan Rabuse
- Website: Family Finance Mom
- Social: Instagram
Other Content You Might Like
- Preparing for a Recession: Our Family's 5-Step Plan
- Inflation Up, Stocks Down. What To Do?
- How to Start Investing in 10 Simple Steps
Sponsors and Recommended Tools:
Personal Capital: Get access to FREE financial tools that help you invest more efficiently and build wealth for your family.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“One person caring about another represents life's greatest value.”– Jim Rohn
What do you think of the advice from Meghan Rabuse? What's your opinion? Are we in a recession?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply