Is your Roth IRA losing money and you don't know why?
Meghan Rabuse, aka the Family Finance Mom, joins me to discuss why your investment accounts might not be growing lately.
We discuss the state of the stock market and what investors can do to stay calm in uncertain times.
Overview: Why is my Roth IRA Losing Money?
Meghan Rabuse and I review the following:
- Can Roth IRAs lose money
- Why the stock market is down
- How investors can remain confident in uncertain financial times
With the stock market down lately, it can be scary times for investors. Meghan breaks down how we can rest easy knowing that this crazy financial time will eventually pass.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Meghan Rabuse
Meghan spent nearly a decade as a Financial Analyst, before spending the last 7+ as a SAHM to three little ones.
She shares simple money tips for moms to help their family reach their financial goals by building a financial plan they can LIVE with!
Resources – Meghan Rabuse
Other Content You Might Like
- Roth IRA Investing in 10 Simple Steps
- Index Funds vs. Individual Stocks: How to Keep Investing Easy
- How to Start Investing in 10 Simple Steps
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
M1 Finance: Open your Roth IRA or Brokerage Account today!
Tello: Our family's mobile provider. Get 50% off of their best selling plans (limited time only)
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.“― Maya Angelou
Are you wondering “why is my Roth IRA losing money”? What do you think of the advice from Meghan Rabuse?
Please let me know in the comments below.