Ever wonder what it takes to become a millionaire?
Clark Sheffield and Jace Mattinson, from the Millionaires Unveiled Podcast, have interviewed over 200 millionaires. Today, they are sharing the habits, investment strategies, and commonalities of these successful individuals.
We also review and dispel some millionaire myths along the way.
Jace, Clark and I review the following:
- How many millionaires had their wealth inherited
- Why some millionaires decided against real estate investing
- The advice that Jace and Clark have for you to become an everyday millionaire
Jace and Clark break down what millionaires are made of in this episode. Click the play button above so you can enjoy the benefits of millionaire status as well!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Clark Sheffield & Jace Mattinson
Clark Sheffield and Jace Mattinson are co-hosts of the Millionaires Unveiled Podcast where they interview “everyday millionaires.” To date, they have interviewed more than 225 millionaires with a combined net worth of over $500 million dollars. The podcast highlights stories, investment allocations, investing mistakes, and advice. Stories included are those of doctors, lawyers, accountants, firemen, police officers, military members, real estate investors, and more.
Outside of the podcast, Jace is the CFO of a building materials company and has two kids. He and his family reside in Austin, Texas. Clark is married and lives in New York City where he works as CFO of a multifamily investment firm and property management company. They are both CPAs and started their careers in public accounting.
Clark Sheffield & Jace Mattinson Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- How to Become a Millionaire in 10 Years
- From Financial Disaster to Millionaire [w/ Pete the Planner]
- Roth IRA Investing in 10 Simple Steps
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Personal Capital: Get a net worth tracker, cash flow planner and many other tools … all for the price of FREE.
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
Carpe Diem Quote
“Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.”― Jim Rohn
Are you a millionaire in the making? Where are you on your millionaire journey?
Please let us know in the comments below.