After doing this show for the last 5 years, I’ve heard from a lot of people that say they feel like a complete financial disaster. They are making good money, but they are disappointed with what they have to show for it.
Our guest today has dedicated his life to fixing financial lives and helping to transform them into millionaires. Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is the CEO and Founder of Your Money Line, a corporate financial wellness solution, and Hey Money, a direct-to-consumer solution that connects people to friendly financial experts.
Pete and I discuss how to grab a hold of your financial life and put yourself on the path to becoming a millionaire.
Pete and I review the following:
- How getting started is the hardest and most important step
- Why calculating your Power Percentage will help you build wealth
- The reason you do not want to hesitate when it comes to investing for retirement
Pete has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to setting yourself up for a comfortable and happy life. You may not be a millionaire today, but follow Pete's advice and you'll be well on your way.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Peter Dunn (aka Pete the Planner)
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is the CEO and Founder of Your Money Line and Hey Money. Your Money Line is a corporate financial wellness solution connecting employees to confidential, unbiased financial guidance. Hey Money is a direct-to-consumer monthly subscription that connects people to friendly financial experts. He’s also a USA TODAY columnist and the author of ten books.
He is the host of the popular syndicated radio show and podcast The Pete the Planner Show, and has appeared regularly on Good Morning America, CNN Headline News, Fox News, Fox Business as well as numerous other nationally syndicated radio and television programs.
Pete lives in Carmel, Indiana with his wife and two children.
Peter Dunn (aka Pete the Planner) Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- How to Become a Millionaire in 10 Years
- Unemployed to Millionaire – with Tiffany Aliche (aka The Budgetnista)
- Roth IRA Investing in 10 Simple Steps
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Personal Capital: Get a net worth tracker, cash flow planner and many other tools … all for the price of FREE.
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
Carpe Diem Quote
“Discipline is choosing between what you want now, and what you want most.”― Abraham Lincoln
Are you a working to become a millionaire? What do you think of the advice from Pete the Planner?
Please let us know in the comments below.