Interested in FIRE and retiring early? Well, you might need a bridge account that helps fund your lifestyle from early retirement to traditional retirement.
To help us with this intricate plan, I've invited The Landshark to today's podcast. This anonymous former lawyer retired early at 43 and used a bridge account to make it possible.
We discuss the details of this FIRE bridge account and how you can make one too.
The Landshark and I review the following:
- How to use a 72T / SEPP strategy for early retirement
- Why a taxable brokerage account is best for early retirement
- How part-time work can help with your FIRE plans
The Landshark, and the early retirement strategy he shares, may just help you with your family FIRE plans. Check out this episode and start crafting your plan for family financial independence!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – The Landshark
Financially independent Landshark who hates debt, saves aggressively, and invests in index funds. He retired recently from a career practicing law.
Resources – The Landshark
Other Content You Might Like
- What is a Sabbatical? And How to Prepare for your Time Away from Work
- FIRE Movement: Pros and Cons of Financial Independence
- Why I Stopped Pursuing FIRE for a Happier Life Today – w/ Lisa Harrison
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15 minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“The stock market is a device to transfer money from the impatient to the patient.“― Warren Buffett
Are you looking to create an early retirement bridge account? What do you think of the advice from The Landshark?
Please let me know in the comments below.