Want to become a millionaire? Index funds have helped our family achieve this 7-figure milestone.
Jeremy Schneider from Personal Finance Club is an index-fund evangelist and thinks they are a great place to start with your investing journey.
Check out our interview and learn how to get started investing with index funds today.
Jeremy Schneider and I review the following:
- What index funds are
- Why index funds are so effective
- The simple strategies to become a millionaire with index funds
When I started my investing journey, I wish I knew the power and simplicity of index funds. Investing would have been so much easier and I would be SO much further along in my financial independence journey. Wherever you are on your financial journey, this interview will show you how to invest in the stock market and keep the process easy.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Jeremy Schneider
Jeremy Schneider is a successful entrepreneur, personal finance expert, and Michigan alum! After starting an internet company in college and selling it at the age of 34 for over $5M and retiring at 36, Jeremy has dedicated his life to teaching personal finance.
He founded Personal Finance Club, a community of champions of the individual investor who help further financial education. Jeremy likes playing beach volleyball and writing bios about himself in the third person.
Jeremy Schneider Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- Index Funds vs. Individual Stocks: How to Keep Investing Simple
- How We Became Millionaires in 10 Years
- JL Collins: How to Invest in Index Funds to Reach Financial Independence
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Tello: Cell phone bill too high? Find a plan with Tello for around $10 per month on the T-Mobile Network!
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“The courage to press on regardless – regardless of whether we face calm seas or rough seas, and especially when the market storms howl around us – is the quintessential attribute of the successful investor.”― John C. Bogle
What do you think of index funds? Do you like the advice from Jeremy Schneider?
Please let me know in the comments below.