Chris Hutchins has accumulated over 10 million credit card rewards points. He’s used these points to travel first class with his wife and stay in luxury resorts around the world.
Today, he shares how he’s done it and how you can get started in the world of travel hacking.
Chris Hutchins and I review the following:
- How he earned over 10 million credit card points
- His favorite travel destination (after visiting 60+ countries)
- How to win the game of travel rewards (and no go into debt)
Credit cards can be dangerous, but if controlled correctly, they can earn you a whole lot of fun too. Listen to Chris explain how to earn rewards for free travel and keep your budget from busting.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Chris Hutchins
Chris Hutchins is the host of “All the Hacks”, a podcast about upgrading your life, money, and travel all while spending less and saving more. He's also the Head of New Product Strategy at Wealthfront – an online platform to help you build your wealth through investing.
Previously he has co-founded two companies: Grove (acquired by Wealthfront) and Milk (acquired by Google).
He's also an avid travel hacker, having amassed over 10 million points and miles and traveled to 60+ countries around the world.
Chris Hutchins Resources
- Website: AllTheHacks.com
- Social: Instagram
Other Content You Might Like
- Lee Huffman: How Credit Card Rewards Help Me Travel With My Family for Free
- Our $6,000 Family Cabo Trip Only Cost $300
- Life After the Mortgage is Paid Off
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
FamZoo: Prepaid debit cards for kids and financial education all in one! Use promo code “MKMFAMZOO” for an extra month of FamZoo!
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“You want 21 percent risk free? Pay off your credit cards.”― Andrew Tobias
Are you into credit card rewards? What do you think of the advice from Chris Hutchins?
Please let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply