It's our 250th episode! To commemorate this milestone, I decided to invite my parents, Cindy and Butch Hill, on the podcast.
We discuss the childhood lessons that shaped their lives and how our family came to be.
I hope these conversations encourage you to connect with your parents, learn more about your history, and see how you can strengthen your family tree for years to come.
Mom, Dad and I review the following:
- How their upbringing influenced their future
- The lessons learned from over 50 years of marriage
- Advice for young parents on how to strengthen your family tree for generations to come
To be able to interview my parents on this show was a complete joy. I hope this conversation inspires you to connect (or reconnect) with your parents to do the same.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Other Content You Might Like
- Having “The Money Talk” with your Parents as they Get Older – with Cameron Huddleston
- How Grandparents Can Help With the Cost of College
- 529 College Savings Plan: Why Parents Needs One and How to Start Investing Today
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Personal Capital: Get a net worth tracker, cash flow planner and many other tools … all for the price of FREE.
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
Carpe Diem Quote
“I thank God that I’m a product of my parents, that they infected me with their intelligence and energy for life, with their thirst for knowledge and their love. I’m grateful that I know where I come from.”― Shakira
What are you doing to strengthen your family tree? Have you had a conversation with your parents about their history (and yours) lately?
Please let us know in the comments below.