Kevin has been working on paying off his mortgage for years but now he’s having second thoughts. Real estate investing sounds much more interesting to him now.
Brennan Schlagbaum, the founder of Budgetdog, joins me to discuss how Kevin can find his motivation to earn his paid-off house (or use his money for rental properties).
Brennan Schlagbaum and I review the following:
- How Kevin can find his motivation to pay off the mortgage
- If Brennan thinks real estate investing with a mortgage is a good idea
- How people can decide to invest or pay off the mortgage
Paying off your mortgage is a big decision and commitment. It's important to look at all sides of the discussion and decide what's best for you and your family. Brennan shares how he made this decision on the show so listen or watch and learn how you can move forward.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Brennan Schlagbaum
Brennan Schlagbaum is a CPA that just quit his 9-5 at Deloitte and paid off his house.
He's on a mission to expand his reach on social media to help millions!
Brennan Schlagbaum Resources
- Social: Instagram
Other Content You Might Like
- 10 Incredible Benefits of a Paid Off House
- How We Paid Off Our Mortgage in 5 Years
- Life After the Mortgage is Paid Off
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
FamZoo: Prepaid debit cards for kids and financial education all in one! Use promo code “MKMFAMZOO” for an extra month of FamZoo!
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“The stronger the why, the easier the how becomes.”― Jim Rohn
Are you into credit card rewards? What do you think of the advice from Chris Hutchins?
Please let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply