It appears companies are ramping up their return to the office requirements. According to a recent survey published in CNBC, 90% of companies plan to implement return-to-office policies by the end of 2024 with nearly 30% saying their company will threaten to fire employees who don’t comply with in-office requirements.
Needless to say, a lot of employees are not thrilled by this managerial push. So what are employees to do if they are feeling increased stress and corporate burnout?
One trend that seems to be catching on is the mini-retirement. What is a mini-retirement? Big questions like this are always better with really smart friends so I thought I’d answer this one with Author and Early Retirement Expert, Jillian Johnsrud.
Overview: Mini Retirements with Jillian Johnsrud
Jillian Johnsrud reviews the following:
- The details of a mini-retirement
- How mini-retirements can improve your life
- What employees can do to experience a mini-retirement
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Jillian Johnsrud
After becoming financially independent at age 32, Jillian Johnsrud turned her personal and professional experience towards a creative life.
She is a popular public speaker, teaches online classes, she’s a coach, a podcaster, and a writer. Jillian has experienced dozens of mini retirements personally and she coaches others on the life-changing benefits of mini-retirements too.
When Jillian isn’t supporting people with mini-retirement advice, she’s spending time with her husband and 6 kids and enjoying her favorite hot tea.
- Make My Kid a Millionaire Course: Build and protect generational wealth for your children through my 10-step course. Learn more!
- Family Wealth + Happiness Guidebook: Get the 10 steps to young family wealth and happiness for free by signing up for our bi-weekly newsletter. This 39-page PDF gives the tools, guidance and resources to achieve your own version of family financial independence.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.“Maya Angelou
What do you think of the advice from Jillian Johnsrud? What do you think of mini-retirements?
Please let us know in the comments below.