When we're feeling comfortable with our financial situation, our minds start to turn to our children. How can we save and invest for our kid's future?
In this episode, I share how we're building generational wealth for our kids. Also, I share how that wealth doesn't just include money.
Find a written version of this episode here on Personal Capital's Daily Capital blog.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Sponsors and Recommended Tools:
Personal Capital: Get access to FREE financial tools that help you invest more efficiently and build wealth for your family.
MKM Podcast Resources:
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“Be the first millionaire in your family but make sure you’re not the last.”– Unknown
What questions do you have about investing for kids? What do you think about building generational wealth for your family?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply