Do you want to pay off debt but you have a low income?
Jessi Fearon paid off $50,000 of debt in 2 years on a household income below $50,000! Find out how she did it and how you can become debt-free on a low income.
Jessie Fearon and I review the following:
- How becoming pregnant (twice in one year!) triggered her debt-free journey
- The conversations she had with her husband to get on the same page financially
- Debt freedom advice for others living on a low income
A large number of people in our country have a low income, but debt freedom is just as important to them as it is for everyone else. Jessie Fearon's easy-to-follow advice will help you on your debt-free journey, no matter your income.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Jessi Fearon
Jessi Fearon is a personal finance writer and coach who seeks to challenge, encourage, and equip women to take the steps they need to achieve financial freedom. Jessi firmly believes in living a real-life on a budget and that personal finance is, in fact, personal.
She seeks to help others learn how to make their money work for them.
Jessi has written guest posts for popular websites like DaveRamsey.com, MSN Money, MoneySavingMom.com, Clark.com, TheHumbledHomemaker.com, Popsugar.com, and HuffPo. She and her family make their home in the Atlanta area.
Resources – Jessi Fearon
Other Content You Might Like
- How We Paid Off $50,000 of Debt in 1 Year
- Kumiko Love: How The Budget Mom Became Debt Free in 7 Steps
- 30 Side Hustles for Parents to Do From Home ($30/Hour or More!)
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Personal Capital: Get access to financial tools to craft your budget, track your net worth and analyze your investment portfolio all for FREE!
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“By definition, saving – for anything – requires us not to get things now so we can get bigger ones later on.“― Jean Chatzky
Are you looking to learn how to pay off debt on a low income? What do you think of the advice from Jessi Fearon?
Please let me know in the comments below.