The Cash Envelope Method is an effective budgeting method that helps people to save money and limit overspending. At the same time, the convenience of credit cards for online shopping and shopping on the go is hard to deny.
What if you had the power and convenience of both cash and credit cards?
Enter Qube Money. This is a company focused on digital cash envelope budgeting. Yes, the power of cash and the swipe-ability of credit cards in one tool.
I’ve invited the Founder of Qube Money, Ryan Clark to tell us more about this cash flow planning solution and how it’s helping people take control of their money. We also discuss the advantages of cash and debit cards over credit cards.
What are we covering?
Ryan and I discuss the following:
- Why Cash Envelopes are better than credit cards when you're looking to save money and limit overspending
- The true inconveniences associated with using cash
- How Qube Money's Digital Cash Envelope system helps you get the best of cash and credit cards
If you're looking to save more, limit overspending and hit your financial goals, Qube Money may be right for you.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Personal Capital: Track your net worth, investments and budget for free. Receive a $20 Amazon gift card for signing up.
Qube Money RESOURCES
MKM PODCAST RESOURCES
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Young Family Wealth Playbook (FREE): 7-Steps to Solidifying Your Family’s Future Wealth
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
CARPE DIEM QUOTE
“Belief in oneself and knowing who you are … that's the foundation for everything great.”Jay-Z
What do you think of the idea of digital cash envelopes?
Please let us know in the comments below.