Student Debt can feel like an unbearable weight on your shoulders. With $1.6 trillion of student loans owed in our country, this is an issue that a lot of Americans are dealing with.
I had the chance to catch up with Josh Hastings who recently left this whole mess behind him.
This Virginia native worked with his spouse to pay off $300,000 of student loans in just 5 years. Watch our interview to learn how he paid off his loans so fast, why it was important to him, and what they will be doing going forward.
What are we covering?
Josh and I review the following:
- How they accumulated $300,000 of student loans
- Why it was important for them to pay off their debt
- What they did to pay off student debt in less than 5 years
If you are looking to become student debt-free and want some inspiration to get there, check out Josh's story!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
- Website: Money Life Wax
- Social: Instagram
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Become Debt Free
- I Owe $200,000 in Student Loans. Where do I start?
- How We Paid Off Our Mortgage in 5 Years
Are you working on paying off your student loans?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply