With low-interest mortgage debt, does it make sense to pay it off early?
Jon from Colorado thought so. He and his family became mortgage-free in their 30’s after paying off their $150,000 mortgage in around 7 years.
Find out why Jon and his family chose to become mortgage-free even with a 3% interest rate.
What are we covering?
Jon and I review the following:
- How he and his wife paid off their mortgage in their 30's
- Why they decided to become mortgage free
- What they plan to do with their money now that they have a paid off home
If you are interested in learning how to pay off your mortgage early, check out this episode today. Jon shares how and why his family made this decision and perhaps his story will help you on your financial journey.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- 10 Incredible Benefits of a Paid Off Home
- Coast FIRE: An Easier Way to Join the FIRE Movement
- How to Start Investing in 10 Simple Steps
Do you want to pay off your mortgage early? How would life be different for you if you were mortgage-free?
Please let us know in the comments below.