What would it be like to win $1.2 million in Vegas? Life-changing, yes, but for good or bad?
Adam & Danielle Silverstein, from the Marriage & Martinis Podcast, share how this windfall affected their marriage. They also share advice for other couples looking to communicate around finances in their relationship.
Adam and Danielle Silverstein and I review the following:
- How they won $1.2 Million in Las Vegas
- What that windfall experience was like and how it affected their relationship
- Why communication around finances is important in marriage
Danielle and Adam are incredible examples of the transformative power of transparency, openness, and communication. Not only are they improving their marriage, but they are also helping others do the same. Check out this raw and real interview!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Adam and Danielle Silverstein
Danielle and Adam Silverstein are the founders of the Marriage and Martinis podcast and community. Together they've succeeded in gaining almost one million podcast downloads in the first year of their podcast release, and have an engaged community of over 200,000 followers.
Their goal is to show people that just because a marriage is hard doesn't mean it's bad. The podcast is edgy, hilarious, and utterly and completely authentic.
Adam and Danielle Siliverstein Resources
- Website: Marriage and Martinis
Other Content You Might Like
- How to Get Your Partner on Board with Financial Independence
- 5 Marriage and Money Tips to Improve Your Relationship
- How We Became Millionaires in 10 Years
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Tello: Cell phone bill too high? Find a plan with Tello for around $10 per month on the T-Mobile Network!
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it…it dies.”― Tony Gaskins
What would you do if you won $1.2 Million in Vegas? Do you like the advice from Adam and Danielle Silverstein?
Please let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply