With multiple high-profile banks failing as of late, a lot of people are wondering … “Is My Bank Going to Fail?” Or more importantly, “Is My Money Safe?”
Big questions like these are always better with really smart friends so we're answering this one with Meghan Rabuse once again!
Meghan, also known as the Family Finance Mom, is the host of the popular Finance Explained Podcast. She's a financial analyst, a Mom of 3 and a regular guest expert to the Marriage Kids and Money community.
Overview: Why Banks Are Failing with Meghan Rabuse
Meghan Rabuse reviews the following:
- Why regional banks are failing
- How these failures affect the broader economy
- What consumers can do to educate themselves
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Meghan Rabuse
Meghan spent nearly a decade as a Financial Analyst, before spending the last 8+ years as a SAHM to three little ones. She shares simple money tips for moms to help their family reach their financial goals by building a financial plan they can LIVE with!
Resources – Meghan Rabuse
Other Content You Might Like
- Inflation Up, Stocks Down. What Should I Do?
- Should I Wait to Buy a House?
- Preparing for a Recession: Our Family's 5 Step Plan
- Make My Kid a Millionaire Course: Build and protect generational wealth for your children through my 10-step course. Learn more!
- Family Wealth + Happiness Guidebook: Get the 10 steps to young family wealth and happiness for free by signing up for our bi-weekly newsletter. This 39-page PDF gives the tools, guidance and resources to achieve your own version of family financial independence.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“You people must have faith; you must not be stampeded by rumors or guesses. Let us unite in banishing fear. We have provided the machinery to restore our financial system; it is up to you to support and make it work.
It is your problem no less than it is mine. Together we cannot fail.“– President Franklin D. Roosevelt Regarding the Banking Crisis (March 12, 1933)
What do you think of the advice from Meghan Rabuse? Are you concerned that your bank will fail?
Please let us know in the comments below.