Have you heard of The One Thing, but don't know what it is?
Geoff Woods, the host of The One Thing Podcast, shares how we can conquer our goals and have more time dedicated to the people and things we love.
We can do this by answering one simple question. Find out what it is today!
Geoff Woods and I review the following:
- How to discover The One Thing in your life
- The steps Geoff Woods took to transform his family life
- How prioritizing what matters most can change your life
This conversation is packed with helpful advice and Geoff Woods' real-life steps for improving his life. If you're looking to become more productive and move toward the life you've always wanted, check out this interview!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Geoff Woods
Geoff Woods is the Co-Founder and President of ProduKtive, the company behind The ONE Thing and the host of the podcast (of the same name) which is in the top 5% of all podcasts in the world.
After hearing the Jim Rohn quote that “you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with” Geoff set out on a mission to surround himself with high-level CEOs and successful entrepreneurs. Fast forward, Geoff went from employee to entrepreneur, launching a company with the co-authors of the best-selling book The ONE Thing.
Geoff has been featured in Entrepreneur.com and is on a mission to help people better invest their time and achieve extraordinary results.
Geoff Woods Resources
Other Podcasts, Videos and Articles You Might Like
- Work-Life Integration Over Work-Life Balance – with Mark Timm
- Why I'm a Family Man with a Business (And Not a Businessman with a Family) – with Jon Vroman
- The 10 Steps I Took to Quit My Job and Start a Business
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
UNest: Help your child invest for the future with low cost index funds and a convenient mobile app!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
Carpe Diem Quote
“The path to more is through less.”― Gary Keller
What do you prioritize what matters most? What do you think of the advice from Geoff Woods?
Please let us know in the comments below.