To keep myself motivated, I need a goal or a reason to save. If you find yourself stocking away money, but you’re not sure why, let’s attach some goals to that savings.
Here are 7 savings goals for you to create a happier today and tomorrow.
Find a full written version of this episode on the Personal Capital Daily Capital blog.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
MKM Podcast Resources:
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Other Content You Might Like:
Carpe Diem Quote:
“Real change lies within all of us. It is in the choices we make every day.“– Meghan Rapinoe
Which of these savings goals are you working on currently? Or which goals would you add to this list?
Please let us know in the comments below.