When you're investing for the future, you may come up against the choice of Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA. Both are smart retirement investment options, but for different reasons. Alyssa asked us this question recently on Instagram:
“I’m looking to open an IRA with Vanguard but don’t know if I should choose a Roth or Traditional. Do you have any advice?”
To help Alyssa and everyone else listening, I asked Certified Financial Planner Echo Huang from Echo Wealth Management to join me to help us decide which tax-advantaged retirement option is best. Echo is the author of the new book Own Your Future: One Woman's Story of Immigration and Financial Freedom.
Listen and watch to find out how to decide between Roth vs Traditional IRA!
What are we covering?
Echo and I review the following:
- How to choose between a Roth IRA and Traditional IRA
- Why people should consider both for tax diversification
- The investments to consider for global diversification
If you're wondering how to decide Roth vs Traditional IRA, Echo breaks down all of the important details and helps us to have a properous retirement. Check out this episode today!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Echo Huang
Echo Huang left China at age 20 to cross the ocean with nothing but $800 and the hope of achieving the American Dream. Her courage and dedication fueled her journey through the business world over the next twenty years, gaining experience working in financial planning firms of all sizes before venturing off on her own.
Today, as founder and President of Echo Wealth Management with multiple designations such as CFP®, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license, and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter, Echo helps the country's top executives and entrepreneurs take the complexity out of their finances, giving them the confidence to follow their dreams and achieve their goals.
- Website: EchoWealthManagement.com
- Social: Twitter
- Book: Own Your Future: One Woman's Story of Immigration and Financial Freedom
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Jenny Life: Get your free life insurance quote today!
Trend Micro: Protect you and your family from identity theft and hacking. Use “Andy10” at checkout for 10% off.
MKM PODCAST RESOURCES
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
CARPE DIEM QUOTE
“Genius is in the idea. Impact, however, comes from action.”― Simon Sinek