Money and love … with so many emotions around both subjects, there’s bound to be difficulty. While we can’t eliminate all strife when it comes to relationships and money, we can become better communicators.
To help us with this important topic, Abby Davisson joins us today. Abby is a social innovation leader, career development expert and the Author of the new book “Money and Love: An Intelligent Roadmap to Life’s Biggest Decisions”.
Overview: Money and Love with Abby Davisson
Abby Davisson reviews the following:
- Why the topic of money can be a difficult one in relationships
- How can we make money and love easier
- Steps to take to become better communicators around money and love
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Abby Davisson
Abby Davisson is a social innovation leader and career development expert. Most recently, she spent nine years at global retailer Gap Inc., where she served as President of the Gap Foundation and co-founded the company's employee resource group for parents.
Resources – Abby Davisson
- Website: AbbyDavisson.com
- Social: Instagram
- Book: “Money and Love: An Intelligent Roadmap to Life’s Biggest Decisions”
Other Content You Might Like
- 80/80 Marriage: How to Create a Happier Relationship (Nate & Kaley Klemp)
- My Spouse Spends Too Much Money. What Should I Do?
- The Top 3 Reasons Marriages End (And What You Can Do To Avoid It)
- Make My Kid a Millionaire Course: Build and protect generational wealth for your children through my 10-step course. Learn more!
- Family Wealth + Happiness Guidebook: Get the 10 steps to young family wealth and happiness for free by signing up for our bi-weekly newsletter. This 39-page PDF gives the tools, guidance and resources to achieve your own version of family financial independence.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow — this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.“Elizabeth Gilbert
What do you think of the advice from Abby Davisson? How do you handle matters of money and love in marriage?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply