After some major marital money fights a few years ago, my wife brought up marriage counseling. Going to a therapist was not something I wanted to do, but it was important to my wife.
Here are the 5 reasons why I'm glad we went to marriage counseling and how it helped with our money fights.
Find a full written version of this episode on the Personal Capital Daily Capital blog.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Sponsors and Recommended Tools:
Personal Capital: Get access to FREE financial tools that help you invest more efficiently and build wealth for your family.
My Life in a Book: A keepsake book for your older loved ones! To save $10 off your first purchase, use discount code “MKM”.
MKM Podcast Resources:
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.“– Albert Einstein
Are you having money fights? What do you think about these lessons learned from marriage counseling?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply