After 10 years of working together, my wife and I became a millionaire family! This was a huge milestone and accomplishment that we're proud of.
Here are the 6 lessons I learned after hitting this millionaire milestone.
Find a written version of this episode here on Personal Capital's Daily Capital blog.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Sponsors and Recommended Tools:
Personal Capital: Get access to FREE financial tools that help you invest more efficiently and build wealth for your family.
MKM Podcast Resources:
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“You have to make the shift from being a consumer in the economy to becoming an owner—and you do it by becoming an investor.”– Tony Robbins
Are you working on becoming a millionaire family? What do you think about these lessons learned after becoming a millionaire?
Please let us know in the comments below.