In 2018, more than 86,000 people left California and moved to Texas. Joe DiSanto was one of them.
After he became a new Dad, his “9-to-9” work lifestyle was just too much to sustain. He wanted more time with his son, his wife and the appeal of his movie producing lifestyle started to fade.
Ultimately, Joe and his family ended up in Dunedin, Florida – a family-friendly seaside town off the gulf coast. He's now “semi-retired” and building a bond with his son that he's never had before.
Listen above or watch below to find out how Joe was able to leave California for a life of semi-retirement.
What are we covering?
Joe and I review the following:
- Why he wanted to leave California
- How they chose to live in Florida
- What financial steps he took to make Semi-Retirement possible
If you're considering a life of semi-retirement, check out this interview with Joe DiSanto. His story is not only inspiring, but it can help you to get on the right financial track for the family life of your dreams.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Joe DiSanto
Joe DiSanto built a multi-million dollar post-production company, produced critically-acclaimed films and an Emmy-winning TV show, invested millions of dollars in real estate, and semi-retired by the beach by age 43.
Now he’s sharing a lifetime of fiscal know-how via Play Louder, an invaluable resource that helps individuals and business owners increase their net worth and plan better for their future.
Joe DiSanto Resources
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Jenny Life: Get your free life insurance quote today!
MKM PODCAST RESOURCES
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
CARPE DIEM QUOTE
“The world is your oyster. It's up to you to find the pearls.”― Chris Gardner
Do you think semi-retirement is possible for you?
Please let us know in the comments below.