Jean Chatzky and Kathryn Tuggle, hosts of the Her Money Podcast, share some important money advice for college graduates
As these young adults step out into the “real world”, managing money and their careers successfully early on may just be the key to financial success.
Overview: Money Advice for College Graduates
Jean Chatzky and Kathryn Tuggle review the following:
- The easiest way to start investing as a recent college graduate
- Why your first paycheck is so important for your future wealth
- The importance of not letting your career choice define who you are
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Jean Chatzky and Kathryn Tuggle
Jean Chatzky is a New York Times bestselling author and financial expert who has spent decades of reporting on personal finance — including 25 years on the Today show. She is CEO and co-founder of HerMoney, the author of 13 books, an award-winning magazine columnist and host of the HerMoney podcast.
Kathryn Tuggle is Chief Content Officer and Gracie-Award-winning Editor-in-Chief at HerMoney.com. She produces the HerMoney Podcast and co-hosts its popular mailbag segment.
Book: How to Money
Sponsors and Recommended Tools:
Personal Capital: Get access to FREE financial tools that help you invest more efficiently and build wealth for your family.
MKM Podcast Resources:
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- MKM Coaching: Looking for someone to walk alongside you on your financial independence journey? Grab your free 15-minute consultation today.
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote:
“Show your kids that needs and wants are two different things. The best way to teach our kids to be smart consumers – and savvy savers – is to model good behavior for them.”– Jean Chatzky
What do you think of the advice from Jean Chatzky and Kathryn Tuggle? What would you add as good money advice for college graduates?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply