Caitlin wants to know if she should invest or buy a house. This is a tough decision that a lot of people grapple with especially as they become debt-free.
Marcus Garrett, Financial Expert and Author of D.E.B.T. Free or Die Trying, shares some advice for Caitlin and why this decision doesn't have to be one or the other. He also dives into his personal experience in getting into $30,000 of debt, how he climbed his way out and what he's doing with his money now to build wealth and freedom further.
Marcus Garrett and I review the following:
- Some smart money moves when preparing to buy your first home
- What to do with your money after you're debt free
- How to invest with as little as $50
If you're wondering if you should invest or buy a house, this conversation will help you look at both sides and get a clear vision of where to go next.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Marcus Garrett
Originally born and raised in the great state of Texas, Marcus Garrett obtained a bachelor's degree in Business Administration after surviving the mean streets of the suburbs.
A decade of audit experience in fields as diverse as criminal justice, law enforcement and health care combined with freelance writing on topics ranging from current events to love and relationships helped him develop a uniquely qualitative and quantitative writing style.
Marcus Garrett Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- 10 Best Books to Learn About Investing
- How to Start Investing in 10 Simple Steps
- Am I Ready to Buy a House?
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Tello: Cell phone bill too high? Find a plan with Tello for around $10 per month on the T-Mobile Network!
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“You never fail until you stop trying.”― Albert Einstein
What do you think Caitlin should do with her money? Invest or buy a house? Do you like the advice from Marcus Garrett?
Please let me know in the comments below.