Are you in your 30's and you're ready to start investing?
Well, you may already be an investor and you didn't even know it! Find out why when I chat with Broke Millennial Author, Erin Lowry.
She discusses how we can invest for our retirement and for other events in our lives and pay fewer taxes in the process. We also discuss how to find a financial advisor you can trust and why fiduciary may be the best “f-word” ever!
What are we covering?
Erin and I review the following:
- The easiest way to get started with investing
- Why index funds make investing in your 30's easy
- How to find a financial advisor that has your best interest at heart
Erin Lowry's investing advice keeps the process simple. Check out our interview and start building your wealth today!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Erin Lowry
Erin Lowry is the author of the three-part Broke Millennial series, including Broke Millennial, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing and Broke Millennial Talks Money: Scripts, Stories and Advice to Navigate Awkward Financial Conversations.
Her first book was named by MarketWatch as one of the best money books of 2017 and her style is often described as refreshing and conversational. Erin's been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and on CBS Sunday Morning, CNBC and The Rachael Ray Show. She has written for The New York Times, USA Today, and Bloomberg Opinion.
Erin also regularly speaks at universities and conferences around the country. She spent most of her childhood living in Asia, but now settled in New York City with her husband and their rambunctious dog.
Erin Lowry Resources
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- How to Invest $100,000 in 1 Year – with Faith & Leo Jean-Louis
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA: Which is right for me?
- How to Create Financial Independence Plan
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
UNest: Help your child invest for the future with low cost index funds and a convenient mobile app!
MKM PODCAST RESOURCES
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
CARPE DIEM QUOTE
“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better results.“― Tony Robbins
Are you ready to start investing in your 30's? How are you going to get started?
Please let us know in the comments below.