We see cyberattacks in the news. Our workplaces get hit with phishing scams. And how many emails have we gotten recently about our data being breached?! It feels like a daily occurrence.
To learn how to keep your personal information safe online, I’ve invited Dr. Eric Cole on the podcast.
With more than 30 years of network security experience, Eric is a distinguished cybersecurity expert and keynote speaker who helps organizations curtail the risk of cyber-threats. He has worked with a variety of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies, to top international banks to the CIA.
Eric is going to share how we can protect our financial information online and how we as parents can protect our kids as well.
What are we covering?
Eric and I review the following:
- Why cyber crimes are on the rise lately
- How we can protect ourselves in practical common sense ways
- Why we should be careful of “free” apps and games on our phones
It's important for us to remain vigilant about keeping our personal information safe online. We're all about building wealth on this show so this episode will help us protect that wealth.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Dr. Eric Cole
With more than 30 years of network security experience, Dr. Eric Cole is a distinguished cybersecurity expert and keynote speaker who helps organizations curtail the risk of cyber-threats.
Dr. Cole has worked with a variety of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies, to top international banks to the CIA.
He has been the featured speaker at many security events and also has been interviewed by several chief media outlets such as CNN, CBS News, FOX News, and 60 Minutes.
Dr. Eric Cole Resources
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- How to Increase Your Credit Score (After You're Debt Free)
- 5 Term Life Insurance Providers That Make the Process Easy
- Why Our Family Got Umbrella Insurance and How Much it Costs
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Personal Capital: Get a net worth tracker, cash flow planner and many other tools … all for the price of FREE.
MKM PODCAST RESOURCES
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- One-on-One Coaching: Schedule your FREE 15-minute discovery call with Andy to help you on your Young Family Wealth journey!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
CARPE DIEM QUOTE
“But today our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
Were you aware of these tips for how to keep your personal information safe online? What steps are you taking?
Please let us know in the comments below.