Generational Wealth is the type of wealth that allows your family to experience financial freedom, choice, and options for generations to come. It's wealth that allows you to have the financial power to be the positive change you want to see in our society and our country.
Our guest today, Anne-Lyse Wealth, is here to tell us more about Generational Wealth and how we can all pursue it for our families.
Anne-Lyse and I review the following:
- What is Generational Wealth
- How can people build Generational Wealth
- Why 2nd generation families lose their wealth and how to keep it
Anne-Lyse is a leader for the legacy wealth movement. Her perspective and advice will help your family to prosper today and in the future. Check out our interview today!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Anne-Lyse Wealth
Anne-Lyse Wealth is a personal finance writer, podcaster, and Certified Public Accountant. She is the host of The Dreamers Podcast and author of “Dream of Legacy, Raising Strong and Financially Secure Black Kids.”
Anne-Lyse is the founder of DreamofLegacy.com, a platform dedicated to inspiring millennials to build wealth with purpose.
Anne-Lyse Wealth Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- How We Became Millionaires in 10 Years
- The Budgetnista: Unemployed to Multi-Millionaire in 10 Years
- How to Become Financially Independent Millionaires
Sponsor and Recommended Tools
Personal Capital: Get a net worth tracker, cash flow planner and many other tools … all for the price of FREE.
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“I don't want to leave my kids an inheritance. I want to leave them a legacy.”― Daymond John
Are you working on Generational Wealth for your family? Where are you on your financial journey?
Please let us know in the comments below.