Are you ready to take back your time?
Christy Wright shares the simple steps we can take to find life balance. We also discuss how your priorities can shift over time and why that's okay.
Christy Wright and I review the following:
- How to define what matters most in your life
- Ways we can protect what matters most
- The power of “no” and how to say it with grace
For parents looking to find some more peace in their days, this episode is for you. Christy provides real-life examples and concrete steps to take back your time and enjoy more life today.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Christy Wright
Christy Wright is a #1 national best-selling author, personal development expert, and host of The Christy Wright Show. Since 2009, Christy has served at Ramsey Solutions, where she teaches on personal development, business, and faith.
Christy Wright Resources
Other Content You Might Like
- The One Thing: How to Prioritize What Matters Most
- Digital Wellness: Honoring Family Over Technology
- Time is the New Currency [Bread & Wine]
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- MKM Newsletter: Join our bi-weekly newsletter for the latest MKM content, meetups and more. Get our free video guide on how we paid off our mortgage in less than 5 years as a gift for joining.
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“It’s how we spend our time here and now, that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it.”― Marcia Wieder
How are you finding life balance? What do you think of the advice from Christy Wright?
Please let me know in the comments below.