Have you ever thought what it would be like to have a mortgage-free life? Well, Leslie and Mike Hermanson did and they went for it.
They decided to pay off their mortgage in just 8 years and now they are setting up their first of 5 rental properties. That's financial freedom in the making for them and their two young children.
Check out their story here!
What are we covering?
Leslie, Mike and I review the following:
- Why they chose a mortgage-free life
- How they paid off their mortgage in 8 years
- What their life looks likes now with no debt
If you are looking to enjoy the benefits of a paid off house, check out Leslie and Mike's story. They may just inspire you to start down the path toward mortgage freedom today!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Mike's Bourbon Barrel site: Home and Garden Barrels
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- How We Paid Off Our Mortgage in 5 Years
- 10 Incredible Benefits of a Paid Off House
- The Disadvantages of Paying Off Your Mortgage
Are you working on a mortgage-free life? Where are you in your journey?
Please let us know in the comments below.