Amy asks “How can I get my kids interested in investing? And where should I start?”
To help me answer her question, I invited Rishi Vamdatt to the show. Rishi is an 11-year-old financial educator who is the creator of Easy Peasy Finance, a YouTube channel focused on helping kids learn about money.
Rishi's knowledge of investing is incredible. You have to hear and see it to believe it!
Rishi and I review the following:
- How to get kids interested in investing
- The decision between kids using your parents brokerage or having their own
- Why kids need to start investing sooner than later
I was blown away by this conversation. Rishi is a financial educator who is focused on simple, smart, and effective investing strategies. I am so glad to have been able to learn from him!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Rishi Vamdatt
Rishi Vamdatt is the creator of Easy Peasy Finance, with a mission to spread financial literacy by breaking down complex financial concepts. Since he was 6, he has been fascinated with the world of personal finance – reading personal finance books, and investing all his allowance in stocks to build his retirement fund.
He has been featured on CBS as the “11-year old whiz kid who offers free financial advice to thousands online”.
Rishi Vamdatt Resources
- Website: Easy Peasy Finance
- Social: Instagram
- YouTube: Easy Peasy Finance
Other Content You Might Like
- Kids Books About Money: 10 Children's Stories to Promote Financial Literacy
- How to Make Your Kid a Millionaire (w/ Logan Allec)
- Financial Independence for Kids – with Doug Nordman
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Tello: Cell phone bill too high? Find a plan with Tello for around $10 per month on the T-Mobile Network!
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Carpe Diem Quote
“When there are multiple solutions to a problem, choose the simplest one.”― John Bogle
What do you think about investing for kids? Do you agree with the advice from Rishi Vamdatt?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply