Are you looking to become a millionaire in your 30's?
Mike Kenny is a husband, father, and high school teacher in Ottawa, Ontario. His family recently surpassed a million-dollar net worth … in their 30's!
He joins me today to share how he and his wife achieved this millionaire milestone.
What are we covering?
Mike and I review the following:
- How he became a millionaire so young
- What makes us his net worth
- Advice he has for others looking to build their wealth
If you are interested in learning how to become a millionaire in your 30's, check out this episode today. Mike Kenny's transparency and honesty may just help you grow your net worth and become a millionaire in the future.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Sponsors and Recommended Tools
Tello: Cell phone bill too high? Find a plan with Tello for around $10 per month on the T-Mobile Network!
Firstly: Smart budgeting tools and real-life advice to get you on the path to family financial wellness. Learn more today!
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- How We Became Millionaires in 10 Years
- Coast FIRE: An Easier Way to Join the FIRE Movement
- How to Start Investing in 10 Simple Steps
Are you working on becoming a millionaire? Where are you on your journey?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply