Are you looking to teach your kids financial literacy? Sooner or later, we're going to get that question from our kids … “Can I have some money?”
Tanya Van Court, CEO and Founder of Goalsetter, drops by to share how her app is helping families all across the country gain financial literacy and financial empowerment. This way, they can earn their own money and learn how to manage it responsibly.
Check out this Goalsetter review and see if this financial literacy app is right for you and your kids.
What are we covering?
Tanya and I review the following:
- How Goalsetter helps educate kids on important financial literacy topics
- The 3 ways allowance works with Goalsetter
- How Goalsetter is pushing for equality for all with their Juneteenth Movement
If you are looking for a financial literacy app for your kids, watch this interview with Goalsetter or listen on the podcast options below!
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE ON:
Guest Bio – Tanya Van Court
Tanya Van Court is the Founder and CEO of Goalsetter.
Prior to her role at Goalsetter, Van Court served as senior vice president of partner marketing at Discovery Education, where she launched digital textbooks to schools across the country.
Van Court also formerly worked at Nickelodeon, where she led their digital preschool and parenting businesses, including NickJr.com.
Prior to Nickelodeon, Van Court served as vice president of new media products for ESPN, where she led the launch of ESPN3.
Van Court holds two degrees in engineering from Stanford University, and three degrees in parenting from her children Gabrielle, Hendrix, and Maxwell.
- Website: Goalsetter
- Social: Instagram
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- Teenage Money Management Tips for Parents Who Aren't Money Pros
- Kids Books About Money: 10 Children's Stories to Promote Financial Literacy
- Money Smart Kids: How to Teach Your Children to Understand Financial Independence
In this Goalsetter review, what are you favorite features? Do you think Goalsetter would help your kids learn financial literacy?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply