Overflow is a company that is making generosity frictionless by helping organizations easily accept stock on a secure platform.
I’ve invited the Founder and CEO of Overflow, Vance Roush on the show to tell us more about their company and we’re also going to discuss the benefits of giving stock to charity instead of cash.
What are we covering?
Vance Roush reviews the following:
- Why we should consider giving stock instead of cash to charity
- The tax benefits and savings available through giving stock
- Why non-profits and charities should consider stock donations for their organization
Listen here or on the following platforms:
Company Overview – Overflow
Overflow is an online giving platform where you can now give stock in minutes, not months.
The average cash donation in the US is $128, but the average stock donation through Overflow is over $10,000! Why? Because 90% of US wealth is in non-cash assets, so Overflow enables people to give from their gains.
The future of giving is here, and it starts with Overflow!
Founder of Overflow, Vance Roush
Vance Roush is the Founder and CEO of Overflow and is on a mission to inspire the world to give. Specifically, Overflow.co unlocks unprecedented levels of generosity by empowering Nonprofits, Foundations and Corporations to accept non-cash assets like stocks & crypto with ease.
90% of wealth is in non-cash assets and organizations are still mainly fundraising for cash. Overflow is fixing that.
Outside of Overflow, Vance serves on the board of Nonprofits such as needhelp.online, on VIVE Church as a Founding member, and has a tech background from companies like Google. He & his wife, Kim, live in Silicon Valley with their 4 children.
MKM Podcast Resources
- Thriving Families Facebook Group: Join our new FREE Facebook Community!
- Corporate Financial Wellness Presentation: Contact me to discuss how I can support your company's overall financial wellness.
- Recommended Resources: You won’t reach your financial goals without the right tools. Here are my suggestions!
Other Podcasts and Articles You Might Like
- Charitable Giving with Family: Making Family Giving a Lasting Tradition
- DonorsChoose: The Importance of Supporting Teachers
- How Promoting Girl's Education Can Save the World (w/ She's the First)
What do you think about giving stock instead of cash? How do you feel about the mission of Vance Roush and Overflow?
Please let us know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply